The ZEA difference
Visualize complex models with hundreds of thousands of parts in their entirety.
Extend the enginzea-hero's capabilities to solve problems other engines can't.
Reach a huge audience with web-based tools that can be deployed at scale.
Built for complex models
Zea Engine is designed to visualize large, complex CAD and BIM models in the web browser. There's no need to simplify or split up your models.
- ● Visualize data sets upwards 200,000 parts
- ● Tessellation levels are adapted to your device
- ● Support for mobile devices
- ● Utilizes modern web technologies such as WebGL, WebComponents and PWAs
Optimized for the web
Zea reduces heavy CAD and BIM files by up to 200 times. This means loads times of seconds rather than minutes.
- ● Cloud processing of CAD and BIM files
- ● The larger the file, the greater the optimization
- ● Support for STEP, SolidWorks, CATIA, Parasolid, Rhino, JT, STL, IFC, SketchUp, MicroStation, Revit, ARCHICAD and more
Zea is collaborative at its core. Create dynamic scenes and interact with them in real time with your colleagues.
- ● Simply share a URL to collaborate in real time
- ● 90fps VR in the browser utilizing WebXR
- ● Draw shapes in 3D
- ● Explode models and turn gears with kinematic movement
James Coleman Lead Research & Development Engineer
Working with Zea, we built a tool to collaboratively review survey data gathered from a total station against the 3D model, in real-time, on all devices, and in the browser!
Zea provides a full cloud infrastructure to handle building the most demanding enterprise solutions.
- ● Cloud storage platform
- ● Project history for simultaneous users
- ● Identity and access management
- ● Cloud compute
Extending the engine
Zea allows for 3rd party customization to extend the renderer and solve unique visualization problems.
- ● Visualization of massive LIDAR point clouds
- ● Custom 3D printing lattice rendering for MESH Consultants